GMC All-Wheel Drive Models
GMC is Professional Grade. Like a true professional, your day doesn’t stop just because the weather got bad. That’s why GMC offers a wide range of vehicles with the all-weather, all-terrain traction of all-wheel drive (AWD). No matter what you encounter – snow, ice, mud, or rain – you’ll be well-equipped with the right tool for the job. It’s necessary to practice safe driving habits at all times. However, with a GMC all-wheel drive vehicle, you’ll have the confidence and capability to get wherever you need to go, no matter the terrain or conditions you might face. Owning a GMC means waking up every morning, knowing that you’ll be there for whoever needs you.
Crossovers & SUVs
GMC offers their entire SUV and crossover lineup with available all-wheel drive. With that sort of capability on board, it’s no wonder why they are so popular. GMC SUVs and crossovers offer an ideal blend of rugged dependability and luxurious comfort. No matter what your day brings, you can trust that a GMC is the right choice for you and your family.
GMC Crossovers & SUVs at a Glance
|Base MSRP w/ AWD||$31,295*||$38,295*||$55,695*|
|Fuel Economy City/Highway/Combined MPG||25/28/26||22/27/24||16/20/18|
|Maximum Cargo Space (in cubic feet)||63.3||79||122.9|
The Terrain may be the smallest SUV offered by GMC, but it’s big on size, comfort, availability, and features. We’re certain that you’ll find it to be an ideal fit for you and your growing family. With standard flat-fold seating, it’s got plenty of space for gear, too, no matter what you need to carry. It’s also packed with tech to make life easier (and the drive safer, too), like Amazon Alexa capability and GMC Pro Safety.
- Base price $31,295 MSRP* with AWD
- 1.5 liter turbocharged inline 4-cylinder engine with 170 horsepower
- EPA estimated 25 MPG city/28 MPG highway/26 MPG combined
- Seating for 5
- Maximum cargo capacity 63.3 cubic feet
Just because you’re buying a larger vehicle, you shouldn’t have to sacrifice visibility and confidence. The GMC Acadia features standard three-row seating for 7, as well as rear cross-traffic alert, blind spot alert, and rear park assist. Speaking of visibility, LED lights are also standard all the way around to light your way, no matter how bad the weather gets.
- Base price $38,295 MSRP* with AWD
- 2.0 liter turbocharged inline 4-cylinder engine with 228 horsepower
- EPA estimated 22 MPG city/27 MPG highway/24 MPG combined
- Seating for 7
- Maximum cargo capacity 79 cubic feet
The GMC Yukon requires no introduction. It’s the vehicle that put GMC on the map for SUV buyers, and for good reason. It’s still the best. For 2021, the best got even better, with a new independent suspension that gives this traditional body-on-frame SUV an incredibly smooth ride with composed, confident handling.
- Base price $55,695 MSRP* with AWD
- 5.3 liter 8-cylinder engine with 355 horsepower
- EPA estimated 16 MPG city/20 MPG highway/18 MPG combined
- Seating for 9
- Maximum cargo capacity 122.9 cubic feet
Decades of working professionals have trusted GMC pickups to deliver professional grade performance day in, day out. You deserve the best, and that’s why GMC offers both the Canyon and Sierra with a range of options and trim levels that allow you to perfectly tailor your truck to your lifestyle. Naturally, both are offered with the all-weather, all-terrain grip of all-wheel drive.
GMC Trucks at a Glance
|Base MSRP w/ AWD||$33,395*||$36,395*|
|Fuel Economy City/Highway/Combined MPG||17/24/19||14/16/15|
|Maximum Cargo Space (in cubic feet)||41.3||89.1|
The GMC Canyon may be a compact pickup, but it’s full-sized where it counts. The Canyon offers plenty of power and torque, impressive ground clearance (8.2 inches), and respectable payload capacity (up to 1,584 pounds). If you need a pickup truck in your life, you need to test drive a Canyon.
- Base price $33,395 MSRP* with AWD
- 3.8 liter 6-cylinder engine with 308 horsepower
- EPA estimated 17 MPG city/24 MPG highway/19 MPG combined
- Seating for 5
- Maximum cargo capacity 41.3 cubic feet
It’s hard to find new things to say about the Sierra that haven’t been said a million times before. Simply put, it’s the measuring stick that all other pickups are judged by. It’s no exaggeration to say that the Sierra is the truck that made GMC what it is today.
- Base price $36,395 MSRP* with AWD
- 4.3 liter 6-cylinder engine with 285 horsepower
- EPA estimated 14 MPG city/16 MPG highway/15 MPG combined
- Seating for x
- Maximum cargo capacity xx cubic feet