Electric Car & SUV Model Lineup
If you’ve been considering making the switch to an all-electric vehicle, there’s never been a better time than now! EVs are rapidly growing in popularity and buyers now have a wide variety of choices available to them in the current market. These dynamic electric vehicles allow you to enjoy all of the advantages of driving emission-free including instantaneous acceleration, remarkable efficiency, and smooth power delivery. Our team at Basil Family Dealerships wants to take this opportunity to introduce you to some of the most popular EVs available across our brands. You’ll have no trouble joining the all-electric revolution once you see all of the options available to you!
Chevrolet Bolt EV
Starting at $31,000 MSRP
Pushing the boundaries of style, efficiency, and everyday usability — the Chevrolet Bolt EV continues to build on its reputation as a leader among electric vehicles. Credited with being one of the first successful mainstream EV models in the United States, the Bolt EV sports a freshened exterior design and enhanced electric powertrain. A standard 65 kilowatt-hour, lithium-ion battery pack helps the Bolt EV deliver an outstanding EPA-estimated 259 miles of range on a full charge. Level 1 and Level 2 charging capabilities, Regen on Demand paddle, and One Pedal Driving are other unique performance features of the Chevrolet Bolt EV.
Inside the cabin, you’ll quickly understand that driving an EV doesn’t mean sacrificing everyday comfort and usability. Accessing your favorite apps and media is effortless thanks to its standard 10.2-inch-diagonal infotainment color touchscreen featuring available wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration. Optional heated and ventilated front seats and heated rear outboard seats help maximize comfort inside the Bolt EV.
- Single-motor drive unit that delivers 200 horsepower (150 kW) and 266 lb-ft (360 Nm) of near-instant torque
- Wireless Apple Carplay and Wireless Android Auto capability
- 120-volt three-prong outlet for Level 1 charging and a 240-volt outlet for Level 2 charging up to 7.2 kilowatts
- HD Rear Vision Camera and Chevy Safety Assist
In-Vehicle Apps including a list of available apps such as Alexa, Spotify, The Weather Channel, and many more
Ford Mustang Mach-E
Starting at $42,895 MSRP
Marking the beginning of a new era for the storied Mustang nameplate, the dynamic Ford Mustang Mach-E will revolutionize the way you experience all-electric performance. Engineered with the same principles that have made the Mustang an icon across the world, the Mustang Mach-E delivers unbridled performance and a youthful spirit. Power comes in the form of a standard all-electric powertrain with standard-range (75.7 kWh lithium-ion battery) and extended-range (98.8 kWh battery) options a maximum range of up to an EPA-estimated 305 miles. GT Performance Edition models boast the ability to rocket from 0-60 mph in the mid-3-second range, allowing you to experience the exhilaration of a true EV.
The perfect complement to a driver’s car like the Mustang EV, you’ll find a balance of ergonomics and comfort inside its premium cabin. Showcased in the center of the minimalist dashboard is a stunning 15.5-inch display with touch, swipe, and pinch controls with intuitive usability. The sophisticated SYNC® communications and entertainment system benefits from over-the-air updates along with integrated machine-learning capabilities. Bolstered front seats help hold you in place during high-speed cornering without sacrificing comfort in daily driving situations. A suite of active driver-assist features provides a helping hand when you need them the most behind the wheel of your Ford Mustang Mach-E.
- All-electric powertrain with standard-range (75.7 kWh lithium-ion battery) and extended-range (98.8 kWh battery) options
- Three unique drive experiences – Whisper, Engage, and Unbridled
- Charge time – 10% to 80% in approximately 38 minutes while charging on a DC fast charging station (standard range)
- Ford mobile charger (included) adds an estimated average range of 22 miles per charging hour on a 240V outlet
- Drainable front trunk storage unit with 4.8 cubic feet and interior cargo capacity of 59.6 cubic feet
- Next-generation SYNC with 15.5-inch touchscreen display
Toyota Prius Prime
Starting at $28,220 MSRP
Known for its key role in jumpstarting the nationwide demand for hybrid-electric vehicles, the Toyota Prius name has become synonymous with pioneering efficient driving. This tradition carries on today with the dynamic Prius Prime plug-in hybrid. Equipped with an advanced dual-motor hybrid powertrain with electrification, you’ll have the flexibility to travel up to 25 miles using solely electric power or you can take advantage of up to 640 miles of total driving range. In total, the Prius Prime boasts a combined MPGe rating of 133. This remarkable efficiency combined with potential state and federal incentives makes the Prius Prime a smart choice for drivers looking to save big.
When you need an escape from the hustle and bustle of your daily commute, the interior of the Toyota Prius Prime offers connected technology and premium comfort features to help you make the most of your drive. Positioned in the center of the dash is an optional 11.6-inch touchscreen display featuring Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto smartphone compatibility. Exclusive display screens make it simple to track and improve your efficiency. Included as standard, Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 (TSS 2.0) adds confidence and peace of mind with a collection of cutting-edge driver-assistive safety features. Letting you enjoy the best of both worlds, the Prius Prime is a great way to experience the benefits of electric travel while eliminating any range anxiety concerns.
- 1.8-Liter 4-Cylinder Aluminum DOHC 16-Valve with Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i), EV/ECO/POWER Modes
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
- Patterned acrylic grille overlay with active grille shutter
- Smart Key System on driver-side door with Push Button Start
- Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay® smartphone integration
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0)
Starting at $39,995 MSRP
Engineered specifically for the all-new Volkswagen MEB platform, the all-electric Volkswagen ID.4 offers a glimpse into the future of EVs. You’ll have access to a total system output of 201-horsepower and 228 lb-ft of torque from its bespoke electric powertrain. Upgrade to an all-wheel drive model and that number jumps to 301 horsepower, giving you the ability to tow up to 2,700 pounds (when properly equipped). In just 38 minutes at a DC fast-charging station, you can charge from 5% to 80% and be on your way. Other charging options include 120V and 240V home base stations. Better still, you’ll have access to an ever-growing network of over 17,000 public charging stations.
Proof that driving an electric vehicle no longer means settling for polarizing style, the Volkswagen ID.4 helps you stand out from the crowd. Inside the cabin, you can stay connected to your social circle with wireless App-Connect and available in-car WiFi via the 10-inch Discover Pro infotainment system. You’ll also have access to state-of-the-art Advanced Drivers Assistance Technologies, including IQ.DRIVE, which offers hands-on semi-autonomous capability that enhances your driving experience.
- All-electric powertrain featuring 82-kWh battery pack (total system output of 201-horsepower and 228 lb-ft of torque)
- Manufacturer-estimated range of 250 miles based on the EPA test cycle
- IQ.DRIVE (Advanced Driver Assistance Technologies)
- Complimentary 3 years of unlimited charging at Electrify America DC Fast Chargers (60 miles in about 10 minutes, 5% to 80% charge in about 38 minutes)
- Discover Pro navigation with 10-inch display
- Wireless charging & App-Connect with wireless capabilities for compatible devices