Best New Vehicles of 2019
As we ring in the new year at Basil Family Dealerships, we’re excited to bring you the best of the best 2019 models from all the brands you know and love. We’ve done the research so you don’t have to: from fuel efficiency to luxury features, here is a list of 7 awesome new 2019 models that the Basil Family Dealerships are excited to show our customers!
2019 Ford Fusion
- Available in 9 different models including the excitingly eco-friendly Fusion Hybrid (with EPA-estimated rating of 43 city/41 hwy/42 combined mpg) and Fusion Energi—a plug-in hybrid with available modes of gas, electric and EV (an efficient combination of the two).
- 3 new exterior colors: Agate Black, Rich Copper Metallic and Velocity Blue, as well as new grill designs like chrome mesh on the Titanium model and and a five bar chrome design on S, SE, and SEL.
- New for 2019 is the high-tech Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist™ Package for added convenience on your drive. The package is available on Fusion SE and SEL models – includes adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go, with SYNC® 3 and voice-activated touchscreen navigation with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link.®.
- Modern interior design include rotary gear shift dial and available heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
Perfect For: eco-conscious drivers with an appreciation for style and convenience.
2019 Toyota RAV4
- Along with the 2019 RAV4 premium Standard and rugged Adventure grade, Toyota is debuting in spring 2019 the XSE Hybrid: an all-new sporty Hybrid grade. The XSE Hybrid comes Standard with the Toyota Hybrid System II (THS II) works in sync with the 2.5-liter 4-cylinder Dynamic Force Engine for an impressive balance of energy efficiency and supreme power output.
- The RAV4 is a combination of style, sport and efficiency with color-accented interior designs and Softex seating available.
- The Adventure grade makes off-road driving a breeze Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive with Rear Driveline Disconnect can send 50 percent of engine torque to the rear wheels, plus distribute it to the left or right rear wheel for improved handling (also included in Standard grade).
Perfect for: this SUV has something for every type of driver whether you’re an adventurous off-roader, safety-minded family driver or eco-conscious commuter: with the 2019 RAV4 you get convenience, comfortability, power and efficiency all wrapped into one.
Where to learn more: Basil Toyota
2019 Chevrolet Blazer
- Available early 2019, the Chevy Blazer is back and better than ever! Chevrolet lovers will recall the full-bodied off-roader that went out of production in 2005. The 2019 Chevy Blazer is a more sleek, sporty evolution that’s great for adventurous families
- The RS boasts an elevated style for this sporty SUV with a custom black mesh grill, performance-inspired front air dam, and Jet Black leather-appointed seating surfaces with red accents throughout
- All-wheel drive is available on all Blazer 3.6L V6 models. The Premier model includes chrome accented interior and exterior, as well as leather appointed and sueded microfiber seating surfaces.
- The Traction Mode Select is a standard feature that allows you to adjust your vehicle’s performance on challenging road surfaces with the simple turn of a dial.
Perfect for: family men looking for sporty style and safety in a spacious SUV with towing capabilities and lots of cargo space.
2019 Volkswagen Tiguan
- The Tiguan is chock-full of modern enhancements for improved safety and convenience! Including LED Headlights and Taillights, Adaptive Front-Lighting System, 4MOTION® all-wheel drive to optimize stability and traction Snow Mode, On-Road Mode, Off-Road Mode, Off-Road Mode Custom,
- Optimal fuel efficiency without sacrificing power is made possible with a Turbo-Charged engine.
- With a signature VW sleek and simple style, the interior features Fender Premium Audio System,stainless steel pedal caps,a black headliner and fold-down sears for plenty of cargo space. The Tiguan’s exterior features 19″ or 20″ alloy wheels, a bold front bumper, and enhanced side sills.
- Safety features include a rear view camera system, safety cage, intelligent crash response system (unlocks doors, turns off fuel pump), tire pressure monitoring system, and automatic post collision braking system.
Perfect for: small families will be comfortable and have fun in this modern “not-so compact, compact SUV”, but any driver looking for affordability without sacrificing quality and high-tech safety features will love taking the 2019 Tiguan for a drive.
Where to learn more: Basil Volkswagen of Lockport
2019 GMC Terrain
- Enjoy the various high quality features the GMC Terrain including HID Headlamps with LED Signature Lighting and LED Taillamps, Available 19-inch Aluminum Wheels,
- If you’re looking for a bold-look then the All-New Terrain Black Edition is an exciting option for you. The Black Edition has 19″ black wheels and blacked-out exterior details for maximal discretion in an out-of-the-box style.
- The 2019 Terrain is the only vehicle in its class to offer a standard turbocharged engine combined with a 9-speed transmission.Offers 3 turbocharged engines: 1.5L Gas, 1.6L Diesel, 2.0L Gas
- Safety Features include intuitive driver-assist and safety technologies such as the GM-exclusive Safety Alert Seat. Also available options : Adaptive Cruise Control-Forward Looking Camera, Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning.
Perfect for: drivers seeking an elevated SUV option with power behind the wheel and lots of customizable features for drivers who desire a personalized vehicle experience.
Where to learn more: Robert Basil Buick GMC
2019 Buick Lacrosse
- The 2019 Lacrosse is a large car that offers a comfortable and luxurious ride with a spacious cabin, leather-appointed massaging front seats and QuietTuning™ technologies.
- Automatic Parking Assist and a multicolor Head-Up Display optimize convenience and efficiency in your driving experience.
- The Lacrosse offers All-Wheel Drive in the Premium, Essence and Avenir trims.
- Fuel efficient with EPA-estimated 25 city/35 hwy mpg
Perfect for: Cost-conscious drivers looking for luxury comfort and all the standard features at a mid-range price.
2019 Cadillac XT-4
- The XT-4 is a stylish crossover SUV that doesn’t skimp on safety features with 8 airbags, high-strength steel structure, safety alert seat (sends pulses to left, right or both sides of driver’s seat to indicate direction of potential danger), as well as automatic braking.
- Cadillac has added an all-new turbocharged engine that delivers 237 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque, 9-speed transmission, twin clutch all-wheel drive, selectable drive modes
- The 2019 XT-4 comes standard with LED Headlamps and taillamps. Available Premium Luxury and Sport models offer 20 inches of distinction, available roof rails
- The interior of this SUV has style, comfortability and convenience with 39.5″ best-in-class rear legroom, spacious cargo capacity, in-cabin storage, front massage seats with heating and ventilation.
Perfect for: seasoned drivers that are looking to stand-out in style without losing practicality and high-tech safety features.