Best New Vehicles of 2024
At Basil Family Dealerships, we’re always excited about the upcoming vehicles from our favorite brands. For 2024, shoppers will be impressed with the growing number of all-new models making their debut for the current model year. Listed below are just a handful of some of the industry’s most highly anticipated new vehicles for 2024. Visit your favorite Basil Family Dealership location today to discover all that these cutting-edge 2024 new cars have to offer. Let’s get started!
2024 Chevrolet Silverado EV
Infused with over a century of Chevrolet truck engineering, the exhilarating all-electric Silverado EV blurs the line between capability and efficiency. Boasting up to 754 horsepower and 785 lb-ft of torque along with a maximum all-electric driving range of up to 400 miles, the Silverado EV has the performance to live up to its legendary name. This groundbreaking electric pickup can rocket from 0 to 60 MPH in just 4.5 seconds and also boasts a maximum towing capacity of 10,000 pounds (when properly equipped).
- Ultium EV Platform featuring 510 HP and 615 lb-ft of torque (WT models) or 664 HP and 780 lb-ft of torque (RST models with Wide Open Watts Mode)
- Expected GM-estimated 400-mile range on a full charge offered on Work Truck (WT) and RST
- Up to 10.2kW of offboard power on WT and RST with optional equipment
- 17-inch-diagonal LCD freeform infotainment screen, 11-inch-diagonal reconfigurable driver instrument display, and a 14-inch multi-color driver head-up display
- RST models include four-wheel steering, Automatic Adaptive Air Suspension, Multi-Flex Midgate, and available Multi-Flex Tailgate
- Available Trailering-capable Super Cruise, the industry’s first true hands-free driver-assistance technology
2024 Ford Ranger
One of the most recognizable midsize pickup trucks in America, the proven Ford Ranger has received a significant redesign that features bolder styling, greater performance capabilities, and immersive technology features. Drivers have their choice of two potent engines, a class-exclusive Pro Trailer Backup Assist feature for hitching up to your trailer, and an available Integrated Box Side Step for easy access to the cargo area. Performance enthusiasts will also be excited to see the debut of the highly-anticipated Ranger Raptor, arriving for the first time in the United States for 2024.
- Standard 2.3-liter EcoBoost® engine and more powerful available 2.7-liter EcoBoost® V6 with 10-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission
- Ford CoPilot-360™ suite of active driver-assist technologies
- SYNC® 4A infotainment system with optional 12.4-inch digital instrument cluster
- Available Pro Trailer Backup Assist featuring an integrated trailer brake controller
- Ranger® Raptor® models available with off-road focused performance equipment and elevated suspension
- Available 400-watt in-bed power system
2024 GMC Hummer EV Pickup
Reborn and ready to redefine the way you view a premium off-road vehicle, the legendary GMC Hummer EV Pickup is back and better than ever. Its commanding stance and familiar profile help the Hummer EV Pickup stand out from the crowd. In addition to its revolutionary all-electric powertrain that boasts up to 1,000 horsepower, the Hummer EV pickup also features clever features like CRABWALK™ diagonal maneuverability, an Infinity Roof with modular removable panels, and a Bose 14-speaker audio system.
- Three-motor electric drivetrain with up to 1,000 horsepower and 11,500 lb-ft of torque
- 800V DC charging up to 350 kW, adds 100 miles of range in 10 minutes
- CRABWALK™ diagonal maneuverability
- Available ULTRAVISION including underbody cameras
- Super Cruise™ hands-free driving
- MultiPro™ tailgate with a wide variety of configuration options
- Infinity Roof with modular removable panels
2024 Toyota Grand Highlander
The newest member of the growing family of Toyota SUVs, the Grand Highlander is a premium three-row SUV that’s big on comfort and capability. Available Dynamic Torque Control AWD combined with its standard 265-horsepower 2.4-liter turbocharged engine means that you’ll have enough power to go out and chase your next adventure. The standard Toyota Safety Sense™ 3.0 (TSS 3.0) suite of safety features ensures that you and your loved ones will stay protected from the unexpected.
- 2.4-liter 4-cylinder turbocharged producing 265 horsepower and 310 lb-ft of torque
- Available Dynamic Torque Control AWD
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 3.0 (TSS 3.0) suite of safety features
- 12.3-in. Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen with wireless Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ compatibility
- Standard heated front seats with available heated second-row seats
- Three-zone automatic climate control with air filter, separate second-row control panel